WHAT IS A COOKIE？
• Cookie is a neutral technology that allows a web server to store data on or read data from a client.
• Cookie file is a file that stores some information about a user's visit to a website.
• Cookie content is usually encrypted.
• Secure cookie technology will provide users with more convenient services when surfing the Internet.
• Allows us to verify your identity to ensure the security of your account.
• Personalized settings that can help us provide you with services according to your desired service style and appearance
• It can help us ensure the security of data and services, and troubleshoot cheating, hacking, and fraud targeting our products and services.
• To help us provide you with better products and services.
• Avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, save resources and energy.
• Analyze the applicability of our platform, and compile anonymous aggregate statistics to help us improve our products and services, and provide reference data for the development of new products or functions.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE？
• Essential Cookies: Cookies that are necessary for the functionality of our Platforms to function.
• Analytics Cookies: We use web analytics to collect information and statistics about the usage of our Platforms.
• Functionality cookies: allow us to recognize you when you come back to our platforms, to provide you with personalized content and to remember your preferences.
• We may also use web beacons and other similar technologies in addition to or in conjunction with cookies. Web beacons are typically transparent images that are used to assist in the collection of data about the behavior of visitors to our Platforms.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies.
When you set the cookie of your browser, you can allow the website you trust to enable the cookie function, and prohibit other websites from using the cookie function. Please refer to the Help button (or similar) on your browser for details on how to do this. If you browse our platform using different devices, you will need to ensure that each device's browser is set according to your cookie preferences.
You can set your browser to disable cookies, but this may affect some features of our platform.